Tuesday, May 13, 2008

wah... !

Hey!!

ok.. havent been posting for quite some time le.. =D

why? cuz of a few good reasons.. :
1. too lazy :P
2. emo-ing.. do not disturb xD
3. was too busy completing the game "Mechwarriors 4: mercenaries" (took me 4 days!! =X)
4. busy solving a piece of puzzle my sis bought me... damnit! its hard.. >.<


okay.. went to cut my hair today.... the hairdresser there funny sia.. say i lost quite alot of weight since 2 months.. Lol!

crap sia.. i reach home tt time.. my dad asked me "today so late meh?"
i told him "cut hair." and he went wdf "got cut meh!?" xD

some of my Jc friends ask me, Poly life nice anot..
so.. here's my reply.. "Fun.. duh.. but not as fun as the holidays, damnit!"

hm.. went for movie the other day with my friends.. wanted to watch "forbidden kingdom" or "iron man", but ended up watching "speed racer" instd.. (forbidden had no more shows for tt day and we didnt felt like waiting 1+ hours for the Iron man show)

darn.. its interesting at first, but gets boring towards the center and end.. <_<
i almost ended up sleeping.. if i hadnt needed to go to the bathroom.. D:

oh, and i learned a new handsign last night, its called the shocker [^^,]
if you don't know what it is, you're better off not knowing, and if you happen to know what is it, then... .... ... um.. .. ... =X



:P

No comments: